Dear Santa,

2014 Christmas Wishlist





It's officially the most wonderful time of the year so I figured - "Why not make a wish list?" Being 21 doesn't mean I can't write a list to Santa, it just means it may not get delivered from the man in red himself. Regardless of how or if I get any of this, I wanted to share a little of what's on my "want" list this year...


  1. I absolutely love riding boots! I've had a favorite pair of Enzo's since 2011 and they are still going strong. As a matter of fact, I feel that the slight scuffs and signs of wear on the leather gave my boots a boho kinda look. But the time has come to get a new pair and these Enzo Angiolini 'Sayin' Riding Boots are the perfect 2.0 version of my oldie but goodies. 
  2. This 2015 planner is irresistibly cute. I love the color scheme and the "I Am Very Busy" quote. Currently out of stock, but i'll be sure to keep checking back for a restock! 
  3. I've been longing for the Alex and Ani "Sparkler" Expandable Wire Bangle so hopefully I find this one stuffed in my stocking this year. 
  4. The Valentino Green leather studded chain strap shoulder bag... need I say more? A girl could dream... 
  5. H&M Fake fur waistcoat. I've been on a scavenger hunt for this vest which is currently sold out online. Can't stop, won't stop. #determined 
  6. The BP. 'Trolley' Ankle Bootie in grey. I have these booties in black (seen in a previous post) but I just can't resist this color! 
  7. My favorite eyeliner which I'm currently out of. I'm not huge on make up but I'm definitely a top liner girl and out of the many I've tried, this has been the one I can count on most - never runs or smudges and easy to take off! 
  8. One of my favorite cameras is my Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 and I have hundreds of photos just sitting in a box so once I saw this aqua photo album made just for the tiny polaroids I couldn't help but feel that it was a need to have on my must have list! 
  9. Women's Limited Edition Fur Texture Infinity Scarf from Target? Yes please! 
  10. I've had my eye on this Around The World Leather Watch from Urban Outfitters because I can't help but feel it'll be the perfect addition to my Alex & Ani arm candy. 

19 comments:

  1. Nice things on your wish list! Love that furry waistcoat.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks, love those boots!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wishlist, wouldn't mind Santa brings all those goodies to my place ;)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boots. The planner is fab too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh, i want that tall boot and the teal purse!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh they are on my wishlist now!!
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that travel inspired watch, I officially have that on my wish list as well!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I think your blog is fantastic, love the layout and your writing style! Keep up the amazing work, it really is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - that means a lot!
      Especially because I'm so new to the blogger world.
      I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts.

      xo Kaitlin M.

      Delete
  8. I am loving these ankle booties and amazing fur vest...definitely we can share a list :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. good choices, love the ankle boots!

    http://www.missleote.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors,and bag is beautiful!! Nice list..:)
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing wishlist, I'd love the Valentigo bag too! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice things!! I love nr. 4!
    xx, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heart the wish list so much!
    Xox from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I adore your blog... so beautiful!

      xx Kaitlin M.

      Delete
  14. everything is really cute, i like the watch!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow these are sooo perfect!! I love the fur vest and boots especially :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice list :))
    Follow my blog http://fashiondiarybymihaella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute wishlist! My fav is the watch and the planner is too cute! ;) Hope you get everything on your list! x

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave any feedback! I love and appreciate every comment I receive. I do my best to reply to everyone and I'm always sure to stop by your blog to check it out or leave some love.

With love & gratitude,
Kaitlin from 5ft ave.