balance between casual & chic


photo:  k.edward photography - los angeles
I would sometimes find it difficult to get right in between casual and chic until I realized, it's not that difficult at all! I came to the conclusion that all you really need to do is balance a little bit of both [and] that one simple outfit detail can make a casual outfit a little more chic and vice versa. BCBGMaxazria has always been one of my absolute favorite designers. This asymmetrical top was straight off Max Azria's runway collection and I paired it with some abercrombie gold & white tweed shorts. The casual in this? I paired it all with some rebel footwear sandals - such a fun twist to this casually chic look!
What I'm wearing: BCBGmaxazria runwayRebels FootwearAbercrombie & FitchMicheal Kors

16 comments:

  1. I love your sandals <3 You are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much!
      You have a lovely blog, I love the way you style your outfits.

      xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely look! I'm also totally in love with your shoes! They're gorgeous and suit you so well!

    Katarina x
    http://katarina-ahlsson.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They're my favorite!!

      x Kaitlin

      Delete
  3. Adore that entire look! The sandals are perfection! loveeee your blog!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with this! great post x happy thanksgiving!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog!! && your ideas about fashion are amazing!! please be sure to check out my blog :) www.cucinanatalia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your food blog! Italian's my favorite.
      If only I knew how to cook...

      xo Kaitlin M.

      Delete
  6. i love this look so much! Oh how I wish it was warm enough here to be wearing stuff like that :P Aha, I love your blog by the way!

    www.thoughtcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Beautiful photos, and the sandals are so nice <3

    http://walksaroundthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave any feedback! I love and appreciate every comment I receive. I do my best to reply to everyone and I'm always sure to stop by your blog to check it out or leave some love.

With love & gratitude,
Kaitlin from 5ft ave.