A high of 91° and low of 63°

FALLING for fall fashion!




I'm starting to believe that there is no such thing as s e a s o n s in California. Highs of 100 and lows of 60's aren't so fun when you have to decide what to wear for the day. Lately I've been dressing as if we were in mid-August but find that I'm stuck freezing once it hits 6pm! So I decided to share my simple solution with you all - a summer feel with a touch of fall! Although I'm dying to pull out my riding boots and leggings, I'm pretty thrilled that I can still wear some of my summer favorites. 


Patterns are my favorite to mix with bold colors like black & army green.

Once I left for the night and it was much colder out, this olive colored Millau cardigan with an oversized fit was the perfect sweater to toss over my outfit. 

{ M•A•C Cremesheen Lipglass in Deelight // Lola Felt Floppy Hat // BP "Trolley" Ankle Bootie }


2 comments:

  1. I love the hat. Great post buddy. Check out the latest blog post and see how you can save a life while styling in amazing eyewear.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/designer-of-the-month-aframes-eyewear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye catcher hat!
    Love how you wore a cardigan!

    Bangs Bang | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave any feedback! I love and appreciate every comment I receive. I do my best to reply to everyone and I'm always sure to stop by your blog to check it out or leave some love.

With love & gratitude,
Kaitlin from 5ft ave.